Kyle Amos is the founder and president of Highfield Farm Asset Services, LLC. A graduate of DePaul University and Texas A&M's Master of Land Economics and Real Estate Program, Kyle has been involved in the acquisition, management and farming of investment-grade farmland for over 10 years. Prior to forming Highfield, he worked directly for institutional investment groups including UBS Agrivest and Hancock Agricultural Investment Group.
Qualifications & Appointments:
- Nuffield International Delegate
- Board of Directors, Nuffield USA
- Accredited Farm Manager (AFM) through ASFMRA
- Texas ASFMRA Chapter
- Board of Directors, Texas A&M University AREN
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Texas
- Graduate, The Executive Program for Agricultural Producers (TEPAP)
Previous experience includes activities as a risk manager and derivatives trader at the Chicago Board of Trade.
Kyle's experience in agricultural management and investment, commercial real estate, and commodities trading uniquely enables him to connect with all members of the value chain.